As well as having a great interest in aspects of architecture and the built environment, I love to express myself through mediums of drawing, printmaking, painting, graphic design and music.
I enjoy observing and creating artwork in a variety of media, inspirations ranging from day-to-day activities to travel, culture and experience. Following commission requests, I am lucky to have my paintings and line drawings appreciated and cherished in places such as Toronto, Karachi, Delhi, Kuwait City and Manchester.
Note: More samples of my work can be found at Raphaé Art/\Haus.
Experience and projects
- Currently I am the designer and media producer for The Talentz Musical Theatre Company, working on upcoming productions in Kent, along with a production for Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2016.
- I have worked with British artist Toby Ward on a painting for the Darwin Exhibition at Tunbridge Wells Museum and Art Gallery (2009). The exhibition showcased work created by local artists and art students.
- Artwork and branding for alternative UK rock band Prophets and Seers.
- Logo, posters, flyers, and banner for Estival 2013 (Manchester’s biggest student-run arts festival).
- I have contributed artwork to SoundShoots and Pop My Mind, creative platforms encouraging collaboration between multi-media artists.
I welcome commission requests for art and photography, and will be happy to discuss your needs. Get in touch via email@example.com.
All artwork and photography is copyright of Raphaé Memon – © 2016