Raphaé is an award-winning designer whose practice ranges between the disciplines of creative direction, stage design, scenography, performance and architecture.
- ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT. RIBA Part Two | BDP, London.
- Resident Graphic DESIGNER and Media PRODUCER. Artwork for award-winning productions in Kent and Edinburgh Festival Fringe | The Talentz Musical Theatre Company.
- SET DESIGNER for Fashion. Editorial 2019.
- SET DESIGNER for Fashion. Ramil Makinano Lookbook.
- DESIGN ASSOCIATE for Opera, Isolde. Sculptural tree for a one-night-only performance re-imagining Wagner’s opera Tristan und Isolde | University of Oxford.
- STAGE DESIGNER for Opera, Polyeucte. Critically acclaimed and awarded British premiere of Gounod’s opera, which ran at Theatre Royal Stratford East, London | UCOpera.
- INTERN DESIGNER | Es Devlin Studio.
- PROJECT ASSISTANT | London Design Festival at the V&A.
- Invited DESIGN CRITIC | The Bartlett, UCL + University of Westminster.
- TUTOR + CRITIC | The Bartlett Architecture Summer School.
- DESIGNER + TUTOR | STORE Collective + UCL.
- PERFORMER, WeAreHere. In collaboration with Jeremy Deller and Rufus Norris | National Theatre.
- PERFORMER, Nomadic School | Homo Novus: International Festival of Contemporary Theatre, Latvia.
- PERFORMER, Playtime | Cornerhouse, Manchester.
- STAGE DESIGNER for Musical, Sweeney Todd | University of Manchester.
- 2018 | Best Design for Polyeucte | Arts Colours Awards 2018, Cafe de Paris, London.
- 2014 | RIBA President’s Bronze Medal Nomination | Royal Institute of British Architects.
- 2014 | Outstanding Academic Achievement Award | University of Manchester.
- 2014 | Alumni Prize | Manchester School of Architecture.
- 2014 | Steacy-Greenaway Prize. Outstanding Design Project | Manchester School of Architecture.
- 2017 | MArch Architecture, Distinction | The Bartlett, UCL.
- 2014 | BA(Hons) Architecture, First Class Honours | Manchester School of Architecture.
- 2011 | Grade 5 in Musical Performance, Clarinet | Trinity College London.
For commissions and collaborations, get in touch: